I'm thrilled to share with you a little kitchen magic that's all about bringing joy and nourishment to your day.
Imagine a bowl that's not only bursting with vibrant snow peas, broccoli, carrots, chayote, bell pepper, celery, and shiitake mushrooms, but also enveloped in the rich, comforting embrace of green curry paste, creamy coconut milk, and toasted cashew nuts.
It's like a hug for your taste buds and a high-five for your vitality.
This wholesome deliciousness that's about to make your day even more amazing!
1 cup snow peas, tips removed
1 cup broccoli, chopped small
2 medium carrots, diced
2 chocho (chayote) or butternut squash, diced
1 large bell pepper (yellow or red), diced
1 stalk celery, diced
1 cup shiitake, oyster, or button mushrooms, sliced
2 tablespoons sesame oil
6 cloves garlic, chopped
1 medium onion, diced
1 tablespoon grated ginger, or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
2 tablespoons green curry paste
1½ tablespoons nutritional yeast
2 cups Homemade Coconut Milk (see page 159 of my Live Fit Kitchen Cookbook) or store-bought unsweetened coconut milk
1 teaspoon fish sauce
1 cup Sprouted Mung Beans (see page167 of my Live Fit Kitchen Cookbook, optional)
Himalayan sea salt
Ground black pepper
1 cup roasted cashew nuts
1. Fill a large pot with about 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil and place a steamer basket in the pot. Place the snow peas, broccoli, carrots, chocho, peppers, celery, and mushrooms in the basket, cover, and turn the heat to medium-low. Steam the vegetables until they’re crisp-tender, about 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Heat a large sauté pan for 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat. Add the sesame oil and swirl to evenly coat the pan. Add the garlic, onion, and ginger to the pan and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add the green curry paste, nutritional yeast, coconut milk, and fish sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add the steamed vegetables and sprouted mung beans and cook for another 5 minutes, until the veggies are tender.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper, top with the cashew nuts, and enjoy!
3-Day AT-HOME Weekend Retreat
SEPTEMBER 29 - OCTOBER 1, 2023
Blissful Balance Retreat focuses on restoring your balance so you can find solace, rejuvenation, and personal growth.
Imagine a weekend that's all about YOU – a weekend filled with yoga, meditation, and nourishing meals that rejuvenate your body, mind, and soul.